Sunday 20 November 2011

Dotty

An OK day spent sorting my stuff ready for the next house move and/or unravelling a scarf that I knew wasn't right from the beginning but persisted with out of sheer stubbornness. Like many things in my life, HA.

In the afternoon the sun seemed to clear the mist a bit so I headed out for some air that wasn't poisoned by the simmering rust inside my so-called "heater". The corpse-shaped stain on the carpet was also getting me down. The joys of renting!

Anyway - came across these delights - anyone know what these fruits are? Love the polka dots - they felt like the tights I used to wear when I was little, minus the velvet bows of course.


Oh, hello!



3 comments:

  1. Hello! They are prickly pears, the fruit of the Cactus I think. I bought a few before because they were pretty too! I can't remember what it is about them inside, I think they have hard bits in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! :) I shall have research recipes...

    ReplyDelete